Monday, September 19, 2016

Can't Hang!

First of all, It was a really good week! We had a lot of great stuff happen this
week! Mostly the fact we found 3 new investigators, and we haven't
found one in a really really long time... This area is really really
small... So pretty much most people we talk to, have like talked to
missionaries every 2 months. So it's tough to get people to listen.
But we have these three new investigators that are all super solid and
so we are excited to see how it goes with all of them.

To answer the question if it is cooling down or not... I'll
answer by saying no... It was 10 at night and still 93 degrees
outside... AT 10 AT NIGHT IT WAS 93 DEGREES!!! ITS RIDICULOUS HERE!!!!
I AM SICK OF THE HEAT!!! I SWEAT BUCKETS!!!

So whenever we are planning for the week if my companion falls asleep, I take these pictures of him and say "Can't Hang"!




I can't believe I FELL ASLEEP!! Good job to my awesome companion!!


No comments:

Post a Comment