Monday, November 7, 2016

New Area/Baptism!

Can you believe I am going
to hit my year mark in like the blink of an eye! I swear i still feel
like I have been out for only like a couple months... time is flying!
We didn't really do much for halloween, we had to be in early, so we
had to do our 3 hours of proselyting during the day, so we went out to
college station for a few hours to hang out with the district just for
a little. We just played bumper pool, ping pong, real pool and board
games at the institute building that's across the street from Texas
A&M. It's weird being back in the same place almost that I was when I
started my mission. But farther away, when I was in Bryan, Bryan is
literally the same city as College Station, they are mixed together.
But Brenham is like an hour away from College Station. We are
seriously like in the middle of nowhere, but I love it here, its nice
out here. and its really fun doing all the work on the Blinn College
Campus.



We baptized Liticia this week! She is awesome and is such a
sweetheart! So that was an awesome experience! It always is an awesome
experience to baptize new converts!




No comments:

Post a Comment