Monday, July 18, 2016

Baptism/Alligator!!

The baptisms went great yesterday! My first real investigators that I
baptized myself. It was really fun, the mom Letty is the best she just
was crying and everything as she came out of the water and she just
was like the most golden investigator! So it was awesome! We are going
to go do baptisms for the dead with them this Friday! That's exciting!


Anyway... ALLIGATOR is delicious!! Haha it was way good! It did taste
close to chicken but it still had a different flavor! So when we are
doing my mission tour we are for sure going somewhere to get some
gator! You have to try it! You will like it! And I bet dad would like
to try eating it as well! 

Yea..I am not going to be trying Alligator anytime soon!! Also he had a great 4th of July! He had a giant nerf war and then they were at a members house I'm guessing since he didn't give me names to these pictures for some giant fireworks or I should say bomb! The video he sent of this so called bomb didn't work:( Let's just say boys and big fireworks made for a funny video!! hahaha


He doesn't really like any teams from Texas....didn't take him long to sport some new Texas A&M Shirt!! Yes, I did make fun of him!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment