Monday, July 25, 2016

6 Months Down!!!!

I was made a trainer this past week and the training is going really well! Elder Tweedie is awesome! 
He is really stoked to do the work which is really good! And I am excited to see
the great stuff that is going to happen in the area over the next
three months! 

So I asked him if he was a fun or an uptight trainer and this was his response....


And I am a fun trainer!! Why would you even think I
would be uptight??! Am I ever uptight?! Are you kidding me?! I am the
funniest and most wonderful person in the entire world! Remember?!

Boy, he doesn't have a big head does he......

This is all the trainers waiting to be paired up with their new companions!


This is the entire picture of all the new missionaries and trainers having lunch together!

His new companion, Elder Tweedie!

Not too much happened this week honestly... It was a really slow week,
I wasn't in my area for a few days while I was waiting for my trainee.
But I was in the coolest area in all the mission!! I was in the
Melbourne area which is like actual Houston and the apartment for the
missionaries is like right next to downtown. 

Downtown Houston!

The mom and son in the middle of this picture are his recent baptisms! He went and did baptisms for the dead with them!






No comments:

Post a Comment